As we face growing threats of coronavirus and other health hazards, we are proactively working hard and smart to ensure that we continue to keep our environment safe and secure for our team.
Following the protocols of Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), here are the things that we have put in place:
- Cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting of all surfaces and objects 3x a day (after every shift). The process also includes cleaning all air conditioner filters.
- Availability of sanitizer hand rub dispensers in prominent and high-traffic areas.
- Availability of face masks for those who develop runny nose or cough at work.
- Availability of soap and paper tissue in our toilets.
- Mandatory temperature check of all employees and visitors entering our premises.
- Availability of isolation rooms in all our delivery centers.
- Security and Medical site personnel well-briefed and ready to assist upon discovery/report of sickness while in our premises.
- Encouraging the use of technology to collaborate and discuss. While clients, partners, and vendors are welcome to work in our premises, we discourage social guests to visit our sites.
As we need to work together, here are the simple steps you can help:
- Avoid touching one’s eyes nose or mouth. Keep your hands in your pocket while in public places.
- Avoid unprotected contact with sick people.
- Wash your hands with soap and running water. Use alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Check your temperature twice a day.
- Let your site HR know of your travel plans, avoid places where you may be at a higher risk of illness, comply with instructions from local authorities to keep you safe. Upon return monitor for cough and fever.
- Call your supervisor when:
- You have mild cough or low-grade fever (37.3C)
- You have a family member who is sick.
- Suspicion of exposure to PUIs (Person Under Investigation)
In the event that we find ourselves with possible exposure to the virus, we will:
- Extend immediate assistance for the employee to get proper medical attention to test, monitor (and treat) those who have been exposed.
- Report and work closely with designated health officials to conduct a risk assessment in our workplace.
- Inform employees and visitors of possible exposure and guide them on the next steps.
- Strictly follow protocol from government and health officials to contain the spread of the virus in our facilities.
We will remain vigilant and proactive in making sure that we protect and prioritize your safety and welfare. Your leadership team will keep you posted on advisories in the coming days to guide us best in overcoming the threat of the virus.
As one family, let our values of TEAM is MoRE carry us through these challenging times.
We can always count on each other for support.