How do you want your customers to remember you? What do you think would make them stay and be loyal to your business?
Customer experience (CX) is crucial to your company’s growth. A consistently positive experience nurtures customer relationships, leading to increased customer loyalty, more brand advocates, and more sales.
Unfortunately, understanding what your customers want and expect from you isn’t always as straightforward as it may sound. Without the right resources to connect with your customers, get to know them, and analyze their behaviors, your CX strategy could be a hit or miss.
One of the bestways to ensure your CX approach is always a hit is to work with an expert and experienced CX partner. This way, your brand could access the right technology, expert skills, and reliable information.
How do you find the right CX team? What CX partner considerations should you have?
When you’re seeking out a customer experience (CX) provider, everyone you talk to, naturally, will assure you that they’re the best choice. And you do want the best, of course – but here’s what you need to think about to find the best for you:
What You’ve Got
Take a look at your existing program – assessing what you’ve already been doing is a great way to answer some critical questions on how a CX partner can build it up stronger: Where does your program already excel? What matters most to your company and your constituents? How do your brand values factor into the experience you want consumers to have?
What You Need
When you’re ready to bring in CX experts, you want them to be able to start moving right away. The best way to facilitate that is to know precisely what you’re looking for by deciding what you want to see more of in your CX program and identifying what your potential CX partner does best. For instance, is voice a preferred channel for your target market? Or are you looking for a holistic omnichannel solution?
Who it Helps
Who in your operation stands to gain the most from the presence of a CX partner? Consider which teams and departments would benefit from the assistance and how. From the get-go, determine who your CX partner will be interacting with and how they should work together, so your new and improved program can be unified, productive, and inclusive – rather than intrusive.
Where it’s Going
Establish goals and milestones for now, later, and even after – remember that, for your program to flow seamlessly, everyone should understand where they’re headed. When you lay down a roadmap for your program’s development and success, you can ensure that you’ll find the CX partner ready to go down the right path alongside you.
Like customer experience itself, what’s ‘best’ in a CX partner, can be something of a moving target. Your goal should be to find the one that best complements your business, matching your company and consumer base.
How to Find a Great CX BPO Partner for your Business?
Now that you understand how having a CX partner could benefit your company, it’s time to start looking for one that aligns with your goals and company core values.
- Check the type of CX service a possible CX partner offers. Most CX partners provide strategic consultation and would help you with mapping your customer’s journey. However, if you need more than this, ensure the company can provide the services you need, like end-to-end support or technology advice, setup, and deployment.
- Find out about their resources. — This is very important, especially if you are a global business. Ensure they have the resources to offer CX services in different locations and time zones.
- Check the tools and technology they use. Having the latest tools is great, but having the right tools specifically for your needs is better.
- Learn about their processes. Learning about a company’s processes would give you an idea of the quality of service you could get from them.
- Do a background check. When possible, look for client feedback or ask them about successful client collaborations that they’ve recently worked on. This would help you confirm whether what they say about themselves is true.
Qualities of a Great CX Partner
Resources, recognitions, and technology are all important CX partner considerations. But apart from that, values and culture are also essential indicators of a great CX partner.
Here are some characteristics you should look for in a CX provider:
- Adaptable – While having the latest technology is one of the most important CX partner considerations, it’s also essential to make sure your CX partner is adaptable. They should be able to integrate your existing systems with theirs seamlessly. Otherwise, your team may end up using multiple systems, which may not be efficient for your business.
- Reliable – Working with a CX partner requires an adjustment period and a learning curve. You need to have the peace of mind that if your team needs support, your CX partner will be there for you promptly.
- Strategic and Innovative – Developing a CX strategy isn’t a one-size-fits-all affair. The best CX partner would take the time to discover your brand’s pain points, understand your goals, and take stock of your available resources. From that information, they should be able to develop a custom strategy that is specific to your brand.
- Efficient – The ideal CX partner understands the value of your time. Apart from creating a CX strategy for your business, they should be able to implement it promptly. Furthermore, they should be able to foresee any problems and be prepared to solve them.
- Expert in your industry – The length of time a CX partner has been in business means nothing if they haven’t experienced working with companies similar to yours. They may not fully understand your unique needs and your customers’ expectations. As a result, there may be gaps in the CX strategy that they provide.
Top 5 Reasons why Inspiro is the Right CX Partner for your Business
At Inspiro, people are their priority. Whether it’s a client or their staff, Inspiro works to support everyone in a way that inspires them to continue reaching their goals. As your CX partner, Inspiro is ready to help you develop inspiring experiences for your customers.
- Location — Inspiro has offices across the globe. Wherever you are located, you can rest assured that you have access to the right technology and a reliable team ready to offer support when you need it.
- Industry Experience — Some industries Inspiro has supported are retail and e-commerce, media and entertainment, banking and finance, healthcare, automotive, and insurance.
- Proof of Excellence — Inspiro’s unique approach has received widespread recognition with over 50 awards in the last decade.
- Expertise — Notable experts head this multi-awarded company across the globe with years of experience in the industry.
- Culture — Trust, accountability, genuine care, and respect are some of Inspiro’s core values. Its mission is to nurture client relationships and treat each one as royalty. If these values and missions align with yours, Inspiro is the perfect match for your business.
Achieving exceptional customer experience doesn’t have to be complicated. With the right CX partner, you will be on your way to cultivating great relationships with your customers.