In a year, Inspiro enabled significant improvements in the Client’s abandonment rate and other key metrics, like AHT, reliability, and quality of service.
5% abandonment rate down from a high of 15%
97% service level improvement from 40%
Exceeded 90% quality score target
Despite their substantial agent headcount, the Philippine arm of one of Europe’s leading health insurers was struggling with a high abandonment rate, as well as limited growth opportunities due to the high cost of hiring employees with a medical background.
How We Delivered
To ensure consistent service levels, Inspiro balanced manpower cost-efficiency with round-the-clock domain expertise.
- Hired qualified full-time employees who completed Allied Health courses
- Upskilled agents to handle multiple service splits
- Streamlined processes for service inquiries and processing of medical availment requests through their email and mobile application
- Automated reports generation gave the Client a 360-view of important contact center metrics, thereby optimizing decision-making
Inspiro surpassed all key metrics with these goal:
- Reduced abandonment rate to 5% goal from a high of 15%
- Improved service levels to 97% from 40%
- Exceeded 90% quality score target
- Achieved 100% reliability
- Kept AHT within target despite additional agent tasks and increase in complexity