Responds in a timely and accurate manner to customer service calls, ensuring that service questions and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner
Communicates and explains the value of the client brand and benefits of services to customers by establishing relationships and building strong rapport
Effectively administers client assessments and meets goals and metrics in place to drive completion
Accurately logs customer interactions into systems; updates logged information in a timely manner in order to track assessment completion, general inquiries and/or resolution
Other similar and/or related duties as assigned.
- Confident and driven individual with great communication skills
- Quick learner – has the ability to learn new systems, services, and processes
- Positive personality – we’ll give you the tools to succeed, guaranteed
- One year of customer service experience and/or equivalent transferrable skills
- Six months of tech support experience and/or equivalent transferrable skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), Associate’s Degree preferred
- Ability to HAVE FUN and grow your career!
Help us help you.
Find out now how we can get you in on getting great!